Your contribution Torrent Typhoon has been listed as a candidate for deletion. The main comment seems to be that the article is somewhat POV. I considered changing some of it but perhaps you would like to do this and perhaps thereby removing the objections? --Rjstott 09:58, 30 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Well, it seems to be pretty well-trimmed now. Is is still a problem? ~ SubKamran
Welcome to Wikipedia.
You seem to be getting the hang of things, and I note you've made contributions other than connected to Torrent Typhoon. I hope you get involved here, even if it's only in your quiet moments. I assume you're involved in Torrent Typhoon, and it looks fascinating... BitTorrent looks like it might well do to ftp what wikis are doing to the web...!
When you get a chance, drop us a note at Wikipedia:New user log to introduce yourself.
You can sign your name on talk pages by using " ~~~ " for your username and " ~~~~ " for your username and a timestamp. We normally do this on discussion pages as a courtesy, but not in articles. You don't seem to quite have the hang of this, perservere!
Here are some other links you might find useful:
- Welcome is a good place to start.
- Wikipedia:How does one edit a page gives editing help.
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style gives formatting info.
- Wikipedia:Policies and guidelines tell about the principles we operate on. It's important, but don't try to read it all now.
- Wikipedia:Help covers a broad range of useful topics.
- Wikipedia:Village pump is a place to ask questions.
- Wikipedia:Show preview explains how to double-check your edits before saving.