Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Festizio (0th nomination)
Festizio was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was delete.
- Delete. No allmusic.com entry. Non-notable. Gamaliel 22:16, 11 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Comment. Scrutinize any Google hits carefully; all material is on sites that allow anyone to add content. I couldn't find any non-promotional material. They seem to have impressive online presence, but I wouldn't know anything about their real-life presence. JRM 22:38, 2004 Dec 11 (UTC)
- Delete. Amazon don't sell their CDs (presuming they've actually released some). [[User:David Johnson|David Johnson [T|C]]] 00:06, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Mikkalai 02:36, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: Unsigned, undistributed, not an industry leader: a band with a strong web presence, which means a band that uses the web for advertising. Geogre 05:36, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Garage band vanity. [[User:Livajo|Ливай | ☺]] 06:41, 12 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete as reasoned above. DreamGuy 10:30, Dec 12, 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.